Here’s a Top Ten list of people who you should consider giving a gift to.
10) Your Postal Service worker – Deserves a relaxing lavender candle after a long day’s work getting us our mail.
9) Your hairdresser, nail technician, esthetician, or anybody who provides you a service on a regular basis – They do their best to make you feel beautiful, so why not make them feel special in return?
8) Your child’s daycare workers – You know what your kids can be like. Just saying. 😊
7) Your favorite aunt – Remember all of those times she listened to you and never told your mom about what you talked about? A small gift is a great way to say “thank you”.
6) Your spouse – You know best what they like. Show them that you were thinking about them.
5) Your co-workers/team – $10 gift card for coffee or a $7 candle? Which one shows more thought and effort?
4) Your Mother-In-Law…or maybe not… - Give them a thank you for raising the person you love.
3) Your BFF – Just because. Sometimes we take those closest to us for granted. Remind them that you never will.
2) Your child’s teachers – An easy gift for your kids to help pick out!
And the Number 1 person you should consider giving a gift to is YOURSELF! After all of that shopping, you deserve something nice for yourself too!